Monday 2 May 2016



The Part we were waiting for in the "Avishkaar - Photography Exhibition", The Special Hour, for the Special Kids.The scene still in front of my eyes, we were waiting for them, they, being the V.V.I.Ps of our Exhibition, had to be Fashionably Late. As soon as the bus of Prabodhini Trust arrived, we all went running to the entrance to welcome our guests. Each and every Student coming out of the bus, had his own paradigm, had a different look from the other, and the most amazing point, Every Kid had a smile different than the other, say peculiar, say special, but in their own way.We noticed the Kids moving out of the bus in pairs, yes pairs, holding hands, as if symbolising capability to take up responsibility and flaunt with their compatibilities !Then we guided the Kids to the exhibition, where they with due discipline formed a queue, waiting for their turns to view the next Photograph. We many a times going so much into the technicalities, just forget to merely enjoy the Photographs, without going much deep into the specifications I mean, but these Kids I tell you, were so excited and were so receptive about everything coming in front of them that it was then that I realised the actual beauty of a few photographs. A few images were unnecessarily found funny by them, which in turn made us laugh too, their laughing, happiness, being so infectious. They sincerely answered and responded to every questions, like, what's the color of sky in this picture, how many boats are there, at times they even laughed at the brilliance of the photo captured, at times displayed their sympathy towards the character/scene in the photograph, a few photo






,were just ignored by them, being too complicated for their brains to compile and make up into a story. Images having Gods in them were treated with a complete Awe and they went like "Oh Ganpati Bappa" ! These Children, had a total different perspective, towards everything, but there were times when I just couldn't differentiate between them and we grown ups, I mean, they being so small, showed an utter sense of Understanding and Caring, there was this one girl, who fell down in the queue as she just neglected a stone, the other girl, her partner asked her almost hundred of times whether she was fine, trust me I was waking beside them, and she after few minutes pased, she went like "did you get hurt ? Are you fine now ? Walk taking care this time ! " I was just surprised to notice that these people are so so bothered about the events talking place around them, about someone getting hurt, taking it as their own problem ! Really, it was this moment and the one I mentioned above, that how they entered in pairs, that entering in pairs wasn't as a fashion parade, but they actually did take up each other's responsibilities. After that, when the the Club members distributed biscuits to them, to my astonishment, what they did was, ate biscuits till the felicitation ended, and later came up to us, asking for where the dustbin was kept, trust me, I'm fed up telling friends and family not to throw papers, wrappers just anywhere, These Kids just made me so so proud, So Disciplined that their conscious didn't allow them to throw wrappers anywhere but the dustbin, From then, those have become my favourite set of people. I mean what I haven't been able to do in years, this Trust, Prabodhini Trust, has made it possible in such a short amount of time, I mean they've groomed these kids so well, that these kids, no more remain an agony, or an embarrassment, others will only feel proud of them, and nothing else ! Salute to the Staff of Prabodhini.
                                  
                                     
The teachers of Prabodhini were so thankful to us that we called their kids to witness the exhibition, and they said they'd really love to vist all our future exhibitions. The Special Kids gifted us with very special gifts, handmade File, handmade Roses, which were the most beautiful ones I've ever seen ! While these Kids were leaving, I don't know why, but almost everyone got emotional, I thought it was just me who thought time passed so fast, but when I looked around, everyone was caught up in the same.
                     

               
the hall is felt so empty after they left, the photograps being where they were, it was us, who had a new paradigm, a new smile. SAgain, holding hands, we walked them to their bus, where we got a lot of handshakes, bye byes and not to mention but many flying kisses as well.this was our Special hour, with the V.V.I.Ps, the "Special Kids" !


Written by -
Sukanya Wable ,
Blog writer, 21st The Club Of  Photpgraphers

Special thanks to Sangita Patil ma'am , Prabhodhini trust.

Event Supported by - Shri.Sudhakar Badgujar

18 comments:

  1. Jus too good.... The care shown by the girl when one of her friend fell down wasss jus unbelievable... When I was reading dis blog, the image of every sec was made in my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. N really those kids are incridible we are nothing in front of them n this thing is beautifully written by sukanya.....πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. N really those kids are incridible we are nothing in front of them n this thing is beautifully written by sukanya.....πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice writing sukanya...πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice writing sukanya...πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could feel the events with your words.. A real inspiration of being a human... Keep it up ..you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete